- Twitter said it locked President Donald Trump’s account after he shared the email address of a New York Post columnist on the social-media site Monday evening.
- Trump praised a column by Miranda Devine in which she applauded the president, saying he pushed through his battle with COVID-19.
- In a second, now deleted post, the president tweeted Devine’s email address, a move that Twitter confirmed to Business Insider violated its private-information policy.
- Twitter said it prompted him to delete the tweet before his account could be unlocked.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Twitter said it locked President Donald Trump’s account after he shared the email address of a columnist Monday evening.
The president posted a tweet praising and quoting a column in the New York Post by the journalist Miranda Devine that ran on Sunday night. In the column, Devine praised Trump, saying he overcame his battle with the