- A TikTok survey shown to creators in the app indicates where the company thinks its biggest weaknesses might be.
- In the survey issued late September, TikTok wanted to know if creators felt they were getting enough views, if they were paid enough, and if they had enough face time with local representatives.
- It makes sense that TikTok wants to keep its creators happy as competition grows.
- TikTok faces a squeeze for talent from rival services by YouTube, Instagram, and third parties like Triller.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You can get a sense of the biggest issues an organization thinks it has by the questions it asks of its users.
Companies often conduct surveys of customers to identify issues — and TikTok is no different.
The social media platform quizzed a select group of its users in late September, and alongside the usual questions about their satisfaction with