Flipkart Big Billion Days sale is beginning from October 16 but there is only so much information we know about it. Until now. We are finally seeing Flipkart revealing deals on smartphones and other gadgets. A horde of smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi is now listed on the website. And, of course, we have the deal of the year – LG G8X for Rs 19,990 – as well.
To begin with, we have the LG G8X that is going to be the showstopper during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. LG is putting the G8X on sale for a discount of over Rs 30,000. This is a big discount: the G8X was launched for Rs 49,999 but you will get it for Rs 19,990 during the sale. We have covered this offer intensively in this article.
Flipkart Big Billion Days offers on Motorola, Samsung, and Infinix phones
Moving to other offers, the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale will get you some popular smartphones from a range of brands.
- Moto E7 Plus will sell for Rs 8,999, as opposed to its launch price of Rs 9,499.
- Motorola Moto G9 for Rs 9,999, as opposed to the price of Rs 14,999.
- Moto One Fusion+ for Rs 15,999, and
- Moto Edge Plus for Rs 64,999 under the sale.
The recently launched Moto Razr 5G will also go on sale during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
If you are looking to buy a Samsung smartphone, Flipkart might have the best offers for you. Flipkart has listed deals on Samsung Galaxy phones, including:
- Galaxy S20+ that will sell for Rs 49,999,
- Galaxy A50s for Rs 13,999,
- Galaxy A70s for Rs 22,999, and
- Galaxy Note 10+ for Rs 54,999.
There are huge offers up for grabs here but in case you want to strategise investment, there is a Smart Upgrade Plan that you can avail.
The Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan was launched in association with Samsung recently that allows customers to pay only 70 per cent of the total cost for a Samsung Galaxy phone. You get to keep this phone for 12 months and after that, you get a new one without paying anything additional. In case, you want to retain this phone, you just need to pay the rest 30 per cent of the cost. Go read about this offer in detail in this article.
Infinix smartphones are also seeing huge discounts under the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
- The Infinix Smart 4 Plus will sell for Rs 6,999,
- the Infinix Note 7 for Rs 10,999,
- the Hot 9 for Rs 8,999, and
- Infinix Hot 9 Pro will be available to buy Rs 9,499 during the sale.
Flipkart will give you big exchange values, assured cashback from Paytm, and complete mobile protection on a range of smartphones that will go on sale under the Big Billion Days sale.