… Read More
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) announced its third quarter 2020 earnings will be released before the market opens on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. A conference call to discuss the earnings results is scheduled for the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
How to Participate
The conference call may be accessed by telephone at (877) 407-8029. To listen live on our website or for replay, visit www.lithiainvestorrelations.com and click on webcasts.
Lithia Motors, Inc. is a growth company powered by people and innovation with a 5-year plan to profitably consolidate the largest retail sector in our country. They are a leading provider of personal transportation solutions in the United States and are among the fastest-growing companies in the Fortune 500 (#6 on 10-Year EPS Growth, #4 10-Year TSR in 2020). By providing a wide array of products throughout the entire lifecycle of the consumer’s vehicle ownership experience, they
… Read More
- Apple’s iPhone 12 lineup is expected to be a major smartphone launch that some analysts predict could be a once-in-a-decade opportunity for the company.
- The combination of 5G support, new size options and designs, affordable pricing, and the fact that many active iPhones are aging will likely to lead to a massive iPhone upgrade cycle.
- That’s especially important because Apple has been grappling with slowing iPhones sales in recent years, prompting it to boost other product segments like wearables and services.
- Apple is expected to announce its new iPhones on Tuesday.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple’s annual iPhone launches are always closely watched by customers and Wall Street alike. But 2020 represents a particularly critical moment for the tech giant.
Analysts are expecting the iPhone 12, which will likely be unveiled at the company’s Tuesday event, to represent Apple’s biggest upgrade cycle in years.
That’s because many
… Read More
Demon’s Souls won the GameSpot Game of the Year award in 2009 and kickstarted From Software’s current era of generation-defining action-RPGs. It’s little surprise, then, that people have wanted a remake for a long time. That’s finally coming true, and it’s a PlayStation 5 launch title. Developer Bluepoint’s take on From Software’s PS3 classic is set to launch alongside the PS5 on November 12, and if you want to play it on release day, you can preorder a copy ahead of time.
During the recent PS5 showcase event, Sony gave us our first look at Demon’s Souls gameplay. It showed off the very first area you play through, with what appears to be no loading times between warps. It all looks similar to the original game but with much more detailed visuals and in 4K accompanied by 60 frames per second. We see the player take on the area’s