Blox, a non-custodial Ethereum 2.0 staking platform, is developing a solution that will allow users to pool their ether (ETH) cryptocurrency to get past the threshold required for staking when the upgraded network goes live.
- The cryptocurrency accounting service provider announced on Wednesday that it is working alongside the Ethereum Foundation to develop Ã¢ÂÂsecret shared validatorÃ¢ÂÂ nodes.
- By creating a network of decentralized staking pools, Blox said it would allow users to aggregate their ETH and reach the required 32 ETH to stake on the network.
- Ã¢ÂÂAllowing ETH stakers to join the network and generate rewards with any amount of ETH is pivotal for making Eth 2.0 accessible for everyone,Ã¢ÂÂ said BloxÃ¢ÂÂs CEO Alon Muroch.
- Staking on Eth 2.0 requires a minimum of 32 ETH in order to participate and is expected to see an estimated 4.6%-10.3% rate of return on a userÃ¢ÂÂs initial stake.
- According to Blox, the entire