- You can turn on the camera on your Windows computer immediately using the built-in Camera app.
- If the camera on your PC isn’t working, it might not be enabled, or might not be turned on.
- If you’re using an external webcam, you might also need to install software or updates for it.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
When it’s working properly, Windows 10’s Camera app is extremely easy to use on both laptops and desktops.
But sometimes the Camera might not work as expected. Here’s how to turn on your camera in Windows 10, and what to do if you run into any issues.
How to turn on your camera in Windows 10
1. Click the search bar or magnifying glass icon in the bottom-left corner of