DUBLIN, Sept. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “The Airport Asset Tracking Market – 3rd Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
An increasing number of companies have introduced asset tracking and management solutions which can be used to keep track of airport assets and improve the efficiency of ground handling operations and maintenance routines. This report estimates that the global installed base of active airport asset tracking systems was over 0.2 million units in 2019. Growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4 percent, the active installed base is estimated to reach close to 0.5 million units worldwide in 2024. This includes all airport asset tracking systems deployed for various motorised ground support equipment (GSE), non-motorised equipment (NME) as well as other applicable airport assets including on-road vehicles used in airport environments. The definition of an airport asset tracking solution covers systems based on various technologies including conventional cellular-based IoT connectivity and emerging low-power wide-area (LPWA) wireless technology as well as proprietary radio, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The airport asset tracking market is served by a number of different types of players, ranging from specialists focused exclusively on tracking and management solutions for specific airport assets, to companies that offer a more comprehensive set of solutions for the aviation sector, and more general telematics players that also serve other industries. The analyst ranks Undagrid (GSEtrack), Quantum Aviation Solutions, Resonate MP4 (XOPS) and ADVEEZ as the leading vendors of airport asset tracking solutions in terms of an installed base. Both Undagrid and Quantum have installed bases exceeding 10,000 active units each. Additional major players include Targa Telematics and Sensolus, which both partner with the GSE rental company TCR Group, as well as INFORM, Pinnacle (iMATS) and Smarter Asset Management (SAM). Pinnacle notably partners with Honeywell which has signed a major agreement with Swissport to deploy ground handling services jointly developed together with Pinnacle. SAM has, in turn, signed a global contract with Menzies Aviation to roll out telematics. Other players active in the airport asset tracking space include Litum IoT, EC2E, DigiMobi, Ctrack (Inseego), Tri-Logical, Transpoco, Katlyn International, Speedshield Technologies, SpaceTeam, Geotab, and the Ortus Group, all having installed bases of at least 1,000 units each.
The Airport Asset Tracking Market is the third consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the global market for asset tracking in the aviation sector.
Key report highlights:
- Introduction to the aviation industry and relevant air transport statistics.
- Perspectives on the impact of emerging technologies.
- Profiles of key players in the airport asset tracking market.
- Reviews of vendor market shares and competitive dynamics.
- Summary of the latest industry trends and developments.
- Forecasts of the airport asset tracking market lasting until 2024.
This report answers the following questions:
- How many airport assets are tracked today?
- Which trends and drivers are shaping the market?
- How will the adoption of asset tracking in airport environments develop in the future?
- Which are the leading airport asset tracking solution providers?
- What categories of vendors are active in the field?
- How are the leading telematics industry players approaching the aviation sector?
- How are emerging communications technologies affecting the airport asset tracking market?
- Astrata Group
- Ctrack (Inseego)
- Katlyn International
- Litum IoT
- Pinnacle (iMATS)
- Quantum Aviation Solutions
- Resonate MP4 (XOPS)
- Smarter Asset Management (SAM)
- Speedshield Technologies (Adaptalift Group)
- Targa Telematics
- The Ortus Group
- Tri-Logical Technologies
- Undagrid (GSEtrack)
- Verizon Connect
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e7eusb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets